Friday, June 28, 2013

Last week we went to a family event at a local park all about nature and being outdoors.  The boys had fun building little wooden boats.


Adelaide waited very patiently for them to finish.






Austin used pond plant and animal stamps to fill in a pond picture.  Gavin didn't participate in this activity but Austin enjoyed it!


We went to the park with some friends.  Adelaide climbed all the way UP the slide!  I couldn't believe she made it!


If you look closely you can see Gavin's cast.  That's because she was so high up I couldn't reach her anymore so I made him climb behind her to keep her from falling.  We met another little Adelaide at the park too!

Austin had soccer camp this week.  I didn't get any good pictures because my camera is not working and I only had my phone.  However, Adelaide had fun entertaining herself while Austin ran around.

Adelaide also figured out how to get on her horse this week.

Austin has been playing with Duplos.

I managed to get some pigtails on Adelaide.  The hair in the front isn't long enough yet but she looked adorable anyway!


Adelaide pulled this game out of the closet and has been enjoying stacking the beads.



No comments:

Post a Comment