Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Snowman

Yesterday evening I took these pictures of my little readers.

Austin has been playing with his train.  He is still figuring out he needs to push it from the front and not the middle.

Today we did a snowman craft with cotton balls.  Austin loved the cotton balls!




Notice Austin eyeing his brother's cotton balls in these next pictures....


that's because he wanted to play with them!  He spent quite a while putting them in and taking them out of his jar.

And here are the finished snowmen!  Gavin told me he wanted his 'carrot nose' pipe cleaner to stand up and I told him that I didn't think he was going to get a pipe cleaner to stand up on a cotton ball...but, he did!  It's kind of hard to see in the picture but it's really cute.



No comments:

Post a Comment