Wednesday, December 15, 2010

More Crafts

I think this is only our third craft since December started, which means we have not been doing many crafts for some reason.  We have been super busy the last couple of weeks.  But today we tried something different, Gavin and Austin had different crafts to do.  I helped Austin and Gavin did his own with a just a little direction from me.  It's kind of hard to find crafts that our appropriate for both of them difficulty-wise.  But, this worked out well except Austin wanted Gavin's glue stick and kept getting up, walking around the table, taking it from him and calmly going back to his own seat.  Anyway, Austin made a Christmas tree out of feathers and Gavin made a Santa wind sock out of paper.

First, Austin glued on the feathers (I was in charge of the glue!).
Gavin glued on Santa's beard.

Still working on the feathers!

Gavin had finished Santa's face and was getting started on his hat.

Austin added pom pom ornaments.


The finished Santa...

and the finished Christmas tree!

Gavin worked on his puzzle again today.  We've already lost one piece.  That didn't take long!

Then Gavin and Austin worked on their Christmas presents to give to family.  I have some cute pictures of Austin but they give away what they were working on so I can't post them!  They both had fun working on the presents!

That was our day!  I think we are just about ready for Christmas.  Next week we will make Christmas cookies and then we will be officially done!  Gavin and I want to try a gingerbread house.  I've never made one before so we will see how it goes!

No comments:

Post a Comment