Sunday, April 29, 2012

Here are some pictures I took this week.




Gavin and I read about Sacagawea this week so we started making a bullboat - a round, bowl shaped boat the Indians used.  We haven't had a chance to finish.  The bullboat is made but we need to put sealer on it and try to get it to float in the bathtub.  Hopefully we will get that done this week.



Austin practiced making his name.


This was day two of the bullboat project.



And, I have finally gotten out my new sewing machine and it's wonderful!  I made seven pairs of pajama pants in just a few hours.  The bottom row is for Gavin, he's the one who needed pajamas, and the top row is Austin, he didn't really need pajamas because he has Gavin's old pajamas but I thought this way he has some that are new for him and the boys like to wear matching clothes.



No comments:

Post a Comment