Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Pizza Gone Awry


So I had this great idea that Gavin and I would make a pizza and it would be so much fun. So today when Gavin got home from preschool we made our pizza with pepperoni and pineapples. We did have a great time making our pizza...but when it finished cooking we realized that Gavin forgot to rub the pizza stone with olive oil...okay, I forgot to rub the pizza stone with olive oil. Anyway, the crust completely stuck to the pizza stone and we were left with pizza topping mash. It still tasted good, but it was rather disappointing.

2 comments:

  1. Doesn't the pineapple add a great flavor to the pizza. Next time I bet Gavin will remember to grease the pizza stone!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I should hope so :^p He didn't do too bad since it was his first time making pizza...Papa John's is so much easier!

    ReplyDelete