Thursday, February 11, 2010

Cupcakes!

This week has been lots of fun! Monday and Tuesday were snow days and the boy who lives across the street came over to play with Gavin both days. He is six and Gavin is always super thrilled to have him over to play. It is very loud in the house for the rest of us when they get together.
Yesterday was my birthday! I have officially left my twenties. I've been dreading it for so long but in the last week I have come to peace with it and it actually didn't bother me at all. I have a husband whom I love, two boys I wouldn't trade for anything and quite frankly, there is no where else I would rather be right now. I got a nice purse and clutch and some glass leftover dishes. Steven got me some beautiful flowers. He always picks the prettiest bouquets.



Austin went to the doctor this morning. He weights 18 lbs 13 oz and is 29 inches long! That puts him in the 75% in height and 53% in weight.

This afternoon, when Austin was napping, Gavin and I made Valentine cupcakes to give to his teachers tomorrow. Gavin was a lot of help!

He put in the cupcake liners...

Mixed the batter....





And decorated the cupcakes....







I think his teachers will like them.

Of course, then we had to try them. You don't want to serve food that didn't come out right!

No comments:

Post a Comment