Friday, July 9, 2010

Zucchini

This week has been quiet and we have just been getting back into our routines and taking it easy.  But, we are up to our eyeballs in zucchini!  Steven and Gavin have made four loaves of zucchini bread and will probably be making several more in the next few days.  Tonight we had zucchini casserole for dinner.  I'm starting to wonder how long these plants produce veggies because I'm running out of zucchini ideas.



We should have tomatoes soon so that will be nice.  Today we went and got Gavin a couple of pairs of glasses.  He seems happy with the idea of wearing glasses so hopefully it will last.  I tried to get him to put them on so I could take a picture and he wouldn't let me but maybe he will tomorrow.  The place we got them gave him 'sports' eyeglasses cases to put them in and he was really excited about that!  Make sure you scroll down to see the next post if you haven't already seen it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment