Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Christmas

Here are some pictures of Christmas Day at our house:


















So the last two days we have been trying to get organized. We are moving the playroom downstairs and I've been getting storage containers for toys and shelves to put them on. I want to use the room we are using as a playroom now (which is technically the formal dining room) as a craft room for Gavin to do projects in and for me to scrapbook in. I'll take some pictures of the new space later this week hopefully!


One of the presents Gavin received for Christmas was a create your own monster truck. There are four monster trucks, paint and stickers. Gavin really wanted to do it yesterday, but I was really busy trying to organize things, so I told him we would do it today. He didn't forget and asked first thing this morning if he could paint his monster trucks.






The little boy who lives down the road came over as Gavin finished his painting and stayed for four hours so he's going to put on the stickers tomorrow. The good thing about that was Gavin was occupied so I got a lot done around the house while they were playing and Austin was napping.

Austin worked on his pincer grasp. He did a good job picking up his food but not even one of them actually made it into his mouth! That made the dogs very happy!


And, while I'm thinking about it, Jill had asked for the name of the lady who made Austin's shoes, here is her website: http://www.etsy.com/shop/poshprincesses

and Kim asked about the lady who made Gavin's football players, her website is: http://www.etsy.com/shop/fanciefannies

if someone could forward those on to them I would appreciate it!

No comments:

Post a Comment