Tuesday, December 15, 2009

An Early Christmas Present

Yesterday and this morning, Austin has been helping me wrap presents downstairs while Gavin is at preschool. Last night, I had gotten out one of Gavin's favorite baby toys because I wanted to clean it up and get it ready for Austin this Christmas.

Well this morning, I set Austin down about a foot away from the dinosaur without thinking about it and he managed to scoot himself over and grab it. It opened and closed it's mouth and had a great time. This afternoon, we went back down because Gavin likes to play down there all the sudden, and the boys played with it together for quite a while. I don't know what it is about this dinosaur, but I think Austin is going to enjoy it just as much as Gavin did...and apparently still does!















No comments:

Post a Comment