Friday, December 18, 2009

Snow Day!

It's snowing! It's coming down hard and the ground is covered but it's not high enough to cover the grass completely. We are supposed to get snow through tomorrow morning so maybe we will get a lot! Gavin went right outside to play when he got home from preschool.







The dogs aren't quite as thrilled. Jackson really wanted to come inside but he's not small enough to dart in between my feet like Max is.
Don't worry, I let the pathetic creature in after I took this picture.

Yesterday Gavin made his Christmas presents for all his family and friends. I tried to crop the pictures so you couldn't tell what he's doing but I think you'll probably be able to figure it out anyway!




His teachers really like their presents when he gave them to him today.

No comments:

Post a Comment