Thursday, December 3, 2009

A Busy Month

I am going to try and keep posting every couple of days but this month is a little crazy so I'm sorry if it takes a little longer.

Here are some random picture of Austin playing with his feet while Gavin and I were reading before bed.



Here's Austin enjoying his yogurt!


This week, Gavin and I talked about the Nativity story while we set up our Nativity set.


Gavin has really enjoyed moving the star along the Santa train in the Christmas countdown and the advent calendar has also been lots of fun!

Yesterday, we finally started some Christmas projects. First Gavin cut out ornaments that were different shapes, and then he glued them onto a wreath.



Then we made a paper chain that turned out nicely. I got a couple sheets of scrapbooking paper to make it with. Gavin actually really got into this project but then he didn't want me to take his picture with the final product. We hung it in the entryway.

2 comments:

  1. I like your chain, nice paper you had to use.

    I think you should have Gavin make some snowflakes for your backdoor going out onto the deck. You want Santa to feel at home when he comes after all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think we will make some paper snowflakes this year, it's on the agenda at least. I was planning out our month a couple nights ago.

    ReplyDelete