Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Our Weekend

This weekend we (and by we I mean Steven) moved around the last of the furniture (yay!) I will post some more pictures of some changes to the house soon. We also got new carpet for the bedrooms (yay!). I found a carpet store that was having a remnant sale and I got an extra 25% off for mentioning that I saw the ad on craigslist. So I ended up getting carpet about 60% off! And, I happened to find three remnants that were all the same carpet in the sizes we needed so it worked out nicely.


Dad and Gavin enjoyed watching the DVD about flight that Uncle Steve sent. I was kind of surprised that Gavin sat and watched the whole video since it was 1 1/2 hours long and it had alot of information about the history of flight but he did.

Austin enjoyed eating dinner with Gavin last night. Nothing makes Austin happier than being with his brother. So the last few weeks I've been using sign language with Austin. Just the signs for eat, milk and more. Last night after he ate his food I was feeding Austin some veggie puffs (which both him and Gavin love for some reason and they have collard greens, spinach and kale in them, go figure), anyway, Austin starting do the sign for 'more' when he wanted another puff! Gavin and I were very excited!



I'm not sure what this face was about...maybe he's tired of getting his picture taken?




No comments:

Post a Comment