Sunday, May 9, 2010

Austin's Birthday Party Redux

Here are a few more pictures from the weekend from Dad's camera.

We start with a little boy who isn't quite sure what to make of cake. "This doesn't look anything like what I've had before, Dad!"





Oh, I get it. Messy and sweet. What more could a boy want?


Move the balloons, I want more cake!



After the cake, it was on to the presents. Of course, Big Brother was more than happy to assist with opening.

Mom always puts hats on my head, and I always take them off as soon as possible. I probably shouldn't, because word is that I'm extremely cute when I wear hats.




Uncle Dean played this game with me, where I pretend to be generous and hand him this toy, then insist that he return it immediately. Dad thinks this picture is reminiscent of the ceiling of the Sistine Chapel.





Family, cake, and presents all combine to make a very happy one-year-old.




Hands off the loot, Dad!




Sunday, Austin got his first ride in Dad's truck with the front-facing car seat. It was a success!



Grandma Sue was up to her elbows in babies, with her twin great niece and great nephew, and of course grandson Austin.




Austin loves Grandma Sue!
















No comments:

Post a Comment