Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Sorry I haven't posted anything this week!  This is Gavin's last week of school and Steven's last full week at work so it has been very exciting around here.  Monday night we had parent meetings and tonight was Steven's going away party! 

Tuesday Gavin and Austin played with the army men together.





Austin was very happy to get to play with his brother and he came over to tell me all about it!



Gavin worked on thank you cards for his teachers while Calla and Austin colored pictures.








Then we went outside to play at the water table for a little while.




This morning, Austin and I worked on getting some plants in the flower bed Steven dug out last weekend.  Lowe's is having a sale on perennials and this is what it looks like now.


Hopefully the plants will fill out fairly quickly.  I am debating whether I should put hanging plants or bird feeders on the hooks.  I'm leaning towards bird feeders I think.  When we came back in Austin practiced his walking.  Sorry for the state of undress but he was covered in dirt so I had taken his clothes off.


We checked our composting tube today and the little worms are doing their job and our zucchini peels are almost gone already!  Gavin drew a picture of it in his science journal.


And Austin is getting switched over to sippy cups this week!

That has been our week so far!

No comments:

Post a Comment