Saturday, February 12, 2011

Kristyn's Birthday!

Kristyn skipped right over her birthday, so I figured I would post a few pictures of the big event. I have been pretty busy at work, and ran out of time to bake a cake. Fortunately, there is an excellent bakery in Jefferson City where I was able to buy this amazing cake.


Gavin was eager to dig in.





Austin has come a long way in his cake eating abilities since his first birthday last spring.








Austin also loved the penguin valentine his Gram gave him.



Gavin was more interested in his valentine from Gram than he was the message on this T-shirt, dubbing the wearer, "She who must be obeyed."




I don't always do well with my gift buying efforts, but the Coach perfume appears to have met with Kristyn's approval.


Happy 21st birthday, Kristyn!






No comments:

Post a Comment