Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Civil War Train

I finally got around to uploading about 200 pictures from my cell phone to the computer, mainly because I wanted to post some pictures from today's activities. A train load of civil war reenactors headed to Shiloh, TN for the 150th anniversary of that battle came by the state capitol today, so Kristyn brought the boys to see it. That meant that I got to have lunch with them, and after the activities they also visited my office.

Before the reenactors arrived, Gavin and Austin shared a brief moment of rest with Adelaide's diaper bag as a pillow.




The boys enjoyed the car load of civil war (replica, I assume) cannons at the end of the train.




Austin was quite concerned with the noise of the train. So much so, that even twenty minutes after the train came to a halt, he still had his hands on his ears.
I hope Kristyn doesn't read this, because I don't want her to know that I'm getting her one of these dresses for Mother's Day. She'll look great tooling around town in her minivan wearing one of these little numbers.
Finally, the boys got the pictures taken with a couple of the reenactors. How exciting!










No comments:

Post a Comment