Sunday, November 22, 2009

Christmas in November

This morning we finished a Thanksgiving hand print craft that we started yesterday. We had to let the paint dry! This morning we added the beak and legs and then glued on a wing. Kaitlynn loves the feathers!








Then we went to church, ate quickly and took a short nap, and headed to the Christmas parade. We had a great time. Gavin liked the bands, and the candy of course!


It's not easy waiting for a parade to begin.



I told Gavin these were trombones and he looked at me and said, "I know." Sorry.




He really liked this car!



I really thought I'd look good driving this car...



The great thing about one-year-olds is there expressions. Here are some pics of Kaitlynn during the parade.


















No comments:

Post a Comment