Thursday, November 19, 2009

Soccer Practice!

Yesterday we took the day off from Pilgrims. We ran some errands and by the time we got home it was mid-afternoon so Gavin just played with his knights and football. He has rediscovered his Cowboys uniform and has worn it over his clothes for the last three days!

This morning, I went to a moms soccer class. It was lots of fun! I haven't played a sport since high school and I enjoyed being active again. Gavin really wants to start a Mommy and Me soccer class (we have the same coach).

This afternoon we worked on two more projects for the lapbook. First we did Pilgrim patterns. Gavin immediately told me it was too easy...



...that's his 'why are you making me do this, it's way too easy' look. But, we did them anyway and then I let him start a pattern so I could finish it.


Then he made a booklet about things he is thankful for. I wrote out the sentence and he illustrated them. He was thankful for his Dad, Jackson, Max and Austin and me!



Then he made an Indian headband to go with his Pilgrim hat.







I also picked up the boys Christmas pictures today. They turned out really cute! And, I finally got these super cute shoes for Austin! I ordered them from a lady on etsy.com last month. She makes them by hand. I need to learn how to sew. Anyway, it's so hard to find cute shoes for little boys but I think these are adorable. They are just chenille and cloth so they are nice and soft on his feet. She put elastic around the back too so it's easy to get them on and off. They are warm too!








No comments:

Post a Comment